Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Some fun in AZ

Well, I am finally home in Florida and it does feel good to be home. I know Blane missed us and we missed all of our friends. We are sad to be far from my family again. It seemed like we were there for so long.  Anyway, I wanted to post some pictures of the fun times we had while we were in Arizona on our "extended vacation."

Preston's 1st Birthday


With cousins Barrett, Luke, Abby, Lincoln, and Talmage

Big brother helps out with the presents


A day at the park. The handprint tiles are being used as art in the renovated park


Preschool graduation. How cute is that cap and gown. My brother Stephen also graduated high school while I was home, but is was pouring rain and only Therena took pictures, so I don't have any to post, but I have to say congrats Stephen!!!



Camping in the white mountains. It looks more fun than it actually was. My mom and I both got really sick - I'm still convinced it was swine flu.

Lincoln and Talmage, our knights in shining armor. They sure make the cutest best friends. I know Lincoln is sad to not have his buddy anymore. We miss you Talmage.

No comments:

Post a Comment