Monday, February 2, 2009

Who's Ready for MONSTER JAM???

We took Lincoln to Monster Jam on Saturday night and he had so much fun. For those of you who don't know, we are like obsessed with monster jam. I know we may not seem like the monster jam type, but we are huge fans. Lincoln, at only three years old mind you, can name all the trucks and most of their drivers. He is so cute. Anyway, these are some fun pics.
We go crazy for El Toro Loco!

We went with some of our friends. Matt and Lincoln's friend Trey are in this picture. Matt got us the tickets. Thanks Matt! We all got to take a ride in the back of this Blue Thunder truck.

At the pit party, Lincoln got a picture with Blue Thunder driver Linsy Weenk. He also signed his shirt. (I made the adorable shirt and jeans!)

Ok, so there was no holding back, we were cheering for Blue Thunder. 

And at the end of a long night, amidst the noise and cold air, Lincoln falls asleep in the stands.

7 comments:

  1. How fun, I didn't know it was so soon!! Go Blue Thunder!! And thanks for telling us about the pit party-Talmage and Barrett both loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm sitting here looking at your MJ picutes, and I noticed Lincoln's outfit- Talmage was wearing his pants, but we couldn't find his shirt (because we have been staying at Mom's) So don't be alarmed- he did sport his mj jeans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love how everyone sported the blue hair to cheer for Blue Thunder. Dad bought Cyndle a Grave Digger pillow when they went. She loves that thing! Anyway, miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, that is so fun! i love the blue hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sarah!! This is jaymie pentelute :) I finally got a blog! and since none of my friends have one.. im adding all of misty and tristas friends... i just added you and your hubby to one of the 'blogs i read' haha. No one ever comments on my posts.. but i do it anyways!!! its fun to see your blog since i haven't seen you in FOREVER! I hope everything is going well. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun, I heard from my mom you arent feeling, well I am SOOO sorry! I hope you get better. If you want any tips I have tried every thing. Give me a call. xo Misty

    ReplyDelete